Effective rat, mouse and rodents control is essential to maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment. Rodents can inflict costly damage to property, stock and foodstuffs, as well as carrying diseases such as salmonella, E.coli and Weil’s disease and possibly ticks, mites or fleas.
Signs that you have a rodent problem:
- rats and mice produce characteristic ‘stale’ odours, which can be easily recognised
- scratching or gnawing noises in the wall, floor or roof space
- droppings in or around your workplace
- damage to your property such as chewed furnishings, fittings, desks, cables or torn up insulation
- nests with shredded material such as insulation, paper or packaging
- stock damage
You can talk to your local branch for advice or to book a rodent control site survey by calling 0333 567 2020.
Our rodent control service offers:
- fast, same day response with no call out charges
- a free site risk assessment survey by qualified surveyors
- recommendations of rodent control measures such the installation of proofing to block entry points
- regular service agreements with regular visits to monitor, control and prevent rat infestations
What’s the risk to your business without professional rodent control?
- a loss of reputation and trade due to being seen as a dirty or unhygienic if rats are present
- legal ramifications due to not meeting required legislation for health & safety
- damage to property, stock and foodstuffs and the associated costs to repair or replace
- contamination of goods and foodstuffs putting customers at risk
- the spread of diseases
For advice or to book a rodent control site survey talk to your local NBC branch by calling freephone 0333 567 2020.