Blackdown Environmental’s licensed Ecologists are able to provide pragmatic on site advice, instruction and supervision to site operatives adhering to protected species legislation. Our Ecologists and Environmental Contractors are able to work closely to offer a full Ecological Clerk of Works service.
An Ecological Clerk of Works service may be required as part of a Method Statement for a European Protected Species Licence or for undertaking precautionary methods of working including destructive searches for reptile species.
Ecological Consultancy Services
Blackdown Environmental have Ecologists licensed and trained to undertake Ecological Clerk of Works services for a variety of projects including destructive searches for reptile and amphibian species including great crested newt and on-site supervision of licensed work to bat roosts. Whatever your project type you can be assured that you will receive a high quality of service.
Our Ecological Clerk of Works services include (but are not limited to):
- On site supervision of destructive searches
- Delivery of ‘toolbox talks’ to contractors
- On site advice regarding protected species and precautionary methods of working
Environmental Contracting Services
Blackdown Environmental’s contracting team have extensive experience in undertaking destructive searches and following precautionary methods of working governed by our experienced Ecologists.
Blackdown Environmental are able to provide the following:
- Destructive searches for species including reptiles and great crested newts
- Reliable adherence to precautionary methods of working during vegetation clearance governed by our licensed Ecologists
Call us on 0333 567 2020 to find out more.