Bird netting is a very effective form of bird deterrent for a variety of species from pigeons and gulls to sparrows and starlings. It is a cost-effective and efficient way of protecting your site from the problems associated with bird droppings and health risks.
We have extensive experience with many types of bird netting installations – on warehouse roofs, multi-story car parks, listed buildings, stadiums and hotels to name a few.
We are able to keep the cost down by using our rope access teams when dealing with high multi-storey installations as rope access removes the need for expensive and unsightly scaffolding. A free comprehensive survey and risk assessment is provided to tailor the bird control solution to your businesses and sites particular needs and budget.
The Advantages of using Bird Netting
- Bird netting will protect structures from any species of urban pest birds
- Bird netting is virtually the only system that can be used with 100% confidence in places where birds are roosting at night or nesting
- Bird netting systems can be used to cover an entire roof or elevation of a large building, from the first floor upwards
- When properly installed, bird netting is virtually invisible, being extremely difficult to see from just a few metres away
- Polyethylene knotted bird netting can withstand a wide range of environmental conditions
- You can expect a working life of 10 years or more in UK sun condition
Talk to your local surveyor for advice or to arrange a no obligation quotation call us on 0333 567 2020.