Over 25 Years’ Experience at The Forefront of Bird Control
We provide bird control to a wide variety of sites including industrial sites, heritage sites, construction sites, office blocks, shopping centres, airports, farms, fisheries and ports. In order to ensure you have the most effective bird control solutions we recommend our team first surveys your site to fully understand the bird control problem. Typical bird control and bird deterrent measures we may recommend include:
- Traditional proofing techniques such as netting, bird wire and bird spiking
- Using innovative proofing techniques – electric or gel deterrents (ideal for listed buildings and retail applications)
- Bird scaring using falconry response – we have the UK’s most experienced falconry response teams
- Egg & nest removal – A humane way to prevent bird populations increasing
Typical bird problems we encounter:
- Bird fouling – deposits on buildings, solar panelling cars, stock, rooftop plant machinery or walkways can be a significant hazard and health and safety risk
- Aggressive behaviour – very common during the nesting season (March – September)
- Nesting in or on buildings – clogging drains, flues encouraging insect infestation
- Noise – Some bird species are very loud, for example the gull calls can be disruptive to business or residential areas
- Ground nesting – ground nesting bird species can cause significant development delays and costs if not managed correctly or legally
Other problem bird species that come into conflict with businesses and organisations are canada geese, starlings and corvids (crows, rooks, ravens, jackdaws) which create health and safety issues, depositing bird mess and creating destruction wherever they go.
Our bird control services provide: EXPERT, ETHICAL, INNOVATION & VALUE
- Expert, knowledgeable and qualified bird deterrent and control
- Site risk assessment surveys
- Consultation and advice on legislation
- Tailored and cost effective bird control, bird deterrent or bird proofing solutions
- Peace of mind that activities are legal
Are you experiencing issues with nuisance birds at your commercial property?
Call us today on 0333 567 2020 for advice or to book a site survey!