Our team at Blackdown Environmental have an extensive track record in tree and vegetation management, undertaking works in heavily regulated sectors such as; rail, highways, nuclear, airports, utilities, renewables and waterways. With an extensive in-house fleet of machinery and team of trained tree surgeons, we are able to undertake both large and small scale projects efficiently and effectively.
Working closely with clients from a variety of sectors we provide a range of services including;
- BS 5837 Tree Surveys
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment
- Production of Arboricultural Method Statements and Tree Protection Plans
- Grant schemes (EWGS, WRG, WIG, WCG) plans, applications and management
- Roadside tree surveys
- Application for felling licenses
- Mechanical vegetation and tree clearance using whole tree mulchers, tree shears, remote controlled equipment and whole-tree chippers
- Manual vegetation and tree clearance using brushcutters and chainsaws
- Sectional felling and dismantling of large trees and windblown trees
- Call out services for dangerous and storm-damaged trees
- Thinning and clearfell operations
- Marketing standing timber
- Woodland maintenance
- Designing and implementing planting schemes
National tree services
Our team of tree specialists provide everything from an initial tree survey to tree services, such as felling and vegetation clearance and planting schemes. Working closely with our team of ecologists we are able to carry out clearance on all types of terrain, including destructive searches in environmentally sensitive areas.
Tree surgeons you can trust
With our extensive knowledge, Sector Scheme 18 Accreditation and calling upon the expertise of our in-house team of ecologists, we are able to carry out the sensitive clearance of vegetation in a wide variety of environments including both planned work and emergency, out of hours clearance for storm damage. Our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation stands as further guarantee of our quality approach to our work.
Staff receive regularly updated training on the latest techniques, so you can be confident that work is carried out safely and to the highest standard.
Call us on 0333 567 2020 to find out more.