Practical, Cost-Effective Environmental Contracting
Our Environmental Contracting services offer our clients practical and cost effective solutions. We’ll work closely with you to accommodate your requirements whilst remaining sensitive to the needs of the environment, validated by our ecological consultants.
Once potential issues have been identified on site, we can provide contracting solutions for both land and water-based operations. We work closely with our clients, taking time to understand their requirements, providing bespoke solutions that meet their needs and legislative requirements.
Key services offered are:
- Tree and vegetation management – Tree felling and vegetation clearance, coppicing, arboricultural tree surveys to BS:5837 and woodland management plans.
- Wildlife fencing – Supply and installation of specialist wildlife exclusion fencing for newts, reptiles, badgers, otters, deer and beavers.
- Agricultural fencing – Supply and installation of a range of fencing solutions including post and rail, demarcation fencing and stock fencing.
- Invasive species control – Production and implementation of remediation strategies and control measures for a wide variety of invasive plant species such as Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam, Giant Hogweed and Rhododendron.
- Aquatic engineering and weed control – Our services include hard and soft bio-engineering solutions, in-channel enhancements and the supply and installation of water control structures for inland waterways.
- Environmental landscaping and reinstatement – We are able to create, translocate and restore specialist habitats to discharge planning conditions and meet site specific biodiversity targets.
- Habitat management – Whether it’s preserving, clearing or creating habitats, we ensure we work within legislative guidelines to meet the needs of clients and wildlife.
Our highly skilled and experienced team have worked on and delivered environmental contracting services on some of the UK’s largest infrastructure and development projects. Their unique blend of skills allows us to provide bespoke solutions to our clients problems. With our own plant and equipment, we offer the most up to date techniques and solutions in conservation and countryside engineering.
They understood exactly what we needed and were very communicative, efficient and ready to offer practical solutions to any problems encountered. The job was done on time and to budget.” Environ
We are audited and accredited to ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) certification and are approved by organisations such as Constructionline, CHAS, NHSS and UDVB Achilles. We also hold Sector Scheme 18 accreditation, allowing us to work on roads and motorways, which sets us apart from much of the competition.
Our twin motivations are completing jobs to the highest standards, whilst ensuring natural habitats continue to be viable and self-sustaining. We seek out practical solutions to any challenge and pride ourselves on bringing every project in on time and to budget. We also own and maintain plant and specialist equipment bringing the latest innovations in conservation and countryside engineering to our work.
Talk to your local surveyor for advice or to arrange a no obligation quotation call us on 0333 567 2020.