NBC has been established for over 25 year and is the largest Falconry related business in Europe, and one of the largest independent pest control businesses in the UK with annual sales of over £5million.
We are a national pest and wildlife control business which is recognised as the industry’s leading bird specialist. We pride ourselves with operating strong ethical values in all our activities. Despite our national reach - we are still a friendly family run business with a passion for wildlife and operate our admin teams out of a beautiful office next to Banham Zoo in rural Norfolk
Working through local branches we encourage the NBC Community through a company forum and regular training and social events. We value all staff and operate systems to encourage career/personal development and recognise achievement. Everyone has the chance to enjoy their employment and have a secure future.
A dynamic and hands on role as the “go-to” person for all operations support matters; providing support and advice to our field colleagues on diverse areas including HR Administration, fleet management, training and general admin support, ensuring that policies and procedures are in place and working smoothly.
To be successful as an Operations Administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch Operations Administrator should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
This is a key role that provides invaluable support to the ongoing growth of the business which currently employs >100 members of staff
· Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
· Managing and updating company databases and online HR portals
· Maintain starters and leavers process – gathering references , back ground checks, DBS check processing.
· Manage induction programmes for new starters and exit interviews for leavers.
· Maintain training matrix and records for all members of staff.
· Supporting the finance team with collation of payroll information
· Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies for field teams and head office
· Maintaining fleet; management of vehicle fleet records, placing orders, seeking approval, facilitating servicing, repairs, recovery, and MOT’s
· Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
· Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
· Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
· Performing other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
· 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
· Strong organizational and administrative skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multitask.
Read more and find out how to apply here: